Featured Photographer – Manuela Tronconi
1. Tell us a bit about the image?
A 50’s Paris style image on an old rail station
2. What inspired you to take the shot?
Only my imagination has led me to learn and make this shot
3. What gear did you use for the shot including lighting?
Canon 5D MKII with Canon 85mm f1. 8 and remote flash Canon 600rt
4. Tell us about the editing process?
First, I want the image to be beautiful when shooting… Than for post-production retouching, I use photoshop
5. How does this piece reflect you as an artist?
I don’t feel like an artist, but only a person who loves to create stories through images
Leave a Comment