1. Tell us a bit about the image?
This image is from a recent Newborn photo shoot.
2. What inspired you to take the shot?
When I was looking through the images I took I saw this one, and instantly thought his expression said “Let’s Rock ‘n” Roll”. Even though he was actually just yawning.
3. What gear did you use for the shot including lighting?
I use Nikon D810 and 50mm 1.4 sigma lens for this shot. Its all natural light.
4. Tell us about the editing process?
So once I was editing the gallery, that’s what I did. I own the mini glasses and guitar, so I took a photo of each and composited them in the photo in photoshop
5. How does this piece reflect you as an artist?
I love this shot because it speaks to a lot of different people. I do like to think outside the box and challenge myself, by being unique. The guitar is the wrong way, as Jimmy Hendrix used to play this way sometimes.