1. Tell us a bit about the image
I just dont like too long to sit still without any photoshoot. So ideas for
the next ones comes pretty quick and often. So that was just one of them
2. What inspired you to take the shot?
The Halloween is approaching… Well, “Freddy Krueger” as well
3. What gear did you use for the shot including lighting?
Just one studio light (with beauty dish) and printed background.
Canon 1Dx + Canon portrait lens 85mm/F1.2
4. Tell us about the editing process?
Shortly its Lightroom basic retouch with Photoshop color grading
5. How does this piece reflect you as an artist
Some people may say this particualr portrait is pretty wicked. Yes, actually it is
Sometimes you have to go out from comfort zone and make something different.
Free Your Mind !